Welcome, visitors and members!
We have some new member-only functions! Clicking on the Being UU or Members above will take you to options for online learning and development as UUs, and the new Fellowship Forum for online discussion with other members. If you are a UUFF member and did not get an email about how to log in, you can request an account. We appreciate your patience as our web presence continues to evolve!
In-person Sunday Services canceled during pandemic
Sunday Services held "in person" remain canceled for the time being, following UUA guidance and out of concern for the health needs of our Fellowship. We have many elderly and health challenged people therefore it has been decided to take the best decision in protecting the health as the threat of COVID-19 continues to exist.
Broadcast services may be viewed in almost-realtime on our public Facebook page, OR you can use the Zoom information posted in the special sign-on edition of the UU View newsletter, sent Saturday or early Sunday, to engage with the service interactively in realtime, including Joys and Concerns plus social time.
We are a lay-led community of local and not-so-local people who affirm, promote, and aspire to make real the visions and goals laid out in Unitarian Universalism's Seven Principles:
- The inherent worth and dignity of every person
- Justice, equity and compassion in human relations
- Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregations
- A free and responsible search for truth and meaning
- The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within our congregations and in society at large
- The goal of world community with peace, liberty, and justice for all
- Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part
UUFF holds a service each Sunday at 11:00; all are welcome.
Other Fellowship and broader community events are held in our facilities at various times. See the sidebar at left for upcoming events.
We are located at 85/89 Sierra Dr in Franklin, NC.
General contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To submit items for posting in our various media, email email@example.com.